Wildlife & Pets

Injured Wildlife:

If you come across an animal that is injured or in danger, contact a wildlife rehabilitator, Travis County Game Warden, or call the Texas Parks and Wildlife Information Line at 1-800-792-1112.

Lost/Found Pets:

If you have lost or found a pet in the City of West Lake Hills, please call 311 or the Austin Animal Center to see if anyone has reported the animal as being lost or found. You may also contact the West Lake Hills Police Department Administrative Offices at 512-327-1195 during regular business hours and request to submit a picture of the animal for them to post on the neighborhood Nextdoor App and send out to officers. 

Austin Animal Center